How is the no jumping to 717 from 625 in the month of may'21, when if even the new hire ojt count is 15, without considering shrinkage n attrition......however post consideration of the same....could should decrease...
I have very good working experience in Microsoft excel VBA and also in all the WFM domain, created many templates using excel VBA. I feel that Microsoft excel VBA or any other tools are not a rocket science. So follow my blog and I will make sure to bring everybody on the same page Mirza Taqi Ali Microsoft excel VBA (Trainer)
Hello Mirza, pls help with an excel sheet if I can download. Will learn the formula u used to calculate parameters.
ReplyDeleteHow is the no jumping to 717 from 625 in the month of may'21, when if even the new hire ojt count is 15, without considering shrinkage n attrition......however post consideration of the same....could should decrease...
ReplyDeleteCan u share the file including formulas which will help us to get insight of this.
ReplyDelete